Terms and conditions
- All our offers and price lists are without commitment. The orders in progress cannot be destroyed.
- The drawing and/or acceptance of bills of exchange or other negotiable documents does not constitute novation and does not constitute a departure from the terms and conditions of sale.
- In case of late payment, late payment interest of 12% per year will be charged on the total amount of the claimable claim. In addition, in the event of late payment, this claimable claim will be increased by means of fixed compensation by 15% of the claim, with a minimum of €50 and a maximum of €2000.
- Failure to pay on the due date entitles us to suspend, without notice or other legal form, all unexecuted or pending orders and contracts.
- All complaints regarding the performance delivered must be made by registered letter to the address of the registered office, within 48 hours after delivery of the performance.
- We formally reject all general terms and conditions of purchase printed on letters or documents issued by our customers. Each customer acknowledges, when placing an order with us, that they have read and adhered to our general terms and conditions. All disputes relating to these invoices or contracts fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the district of Ghent.